Twister II provides an economical solution to duplicating a variety of keys on one machine. Easy to use, reliable, compact, and built to last; the Twister II offers convenience, accuracy and precision assured by the combination of the functional features listed below.
With the modest price point, and a higher re-sell price of the keys that the Twister II will duplicate, you can quickly offset the purchase price of this machine.
• Two axis movement on ball guides for smooth, easy operation without play
• Spring loaded tracer point guides and facilitates self-centering of cuts on dimple keys
• Wide transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to moving parts and chips during operation.
• LED light illuminates working area
• Tracer point adjustment ensures perfect depth alignment and provides for adjustment to worn keys
• Lockable carriage for cutting dimple keys and prevents movement during transport
• Replaceable jaw surface plates provide an economical repair solution for normal vise jaw wear
• Master safety switch with separate cutter motor switch.
• Quiet cutting cycle.
• Standard accessories include a HSS 2.5mm cutter and tracer for laser keys and a HSS .65mm cutter and tracer for dimple keys
• Optional cutters, tracers, and accessories expand capabilities
• Light weight, compact design with a small footprint
• Designed and produced to CE mark European standards