994 Laser, the most advanced key cutting machine for automotive laser keys, edge cut keys and now Tibbe keys has a new, innovative console.
What are the highlights?
- Incomparable level of ergonomic, sophisticated and functional design.
- Compact (around 2 pounds) and reduced dimensions for use from the shop to the van, at the work station or hung on the wall.
- Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Minimum energy consumption.
A new key cutting experience
New and updated features make every operation immediate, simple and secure.
- Search for make, model and year of the vehicle with preview of the key profile.
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Integrated help screens.
- Updates via Internet or USB.
994 Laser uses four jaws A-B-C-D for laser keys, the G jaw (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key, the H jaw (optional) for Tibbe systems and the S jaw (optional) for simplex key. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
Keyline patented systems
- Key tilting prevention system.
- Insertion from the top of the Widia cutter.
- Auto setting of the cutter for a facilitated replacement.
90-130V 50-60Hz / 220-240V 50-60Hz
7” industrial colour touch screen, 16:10, resolution 800x480 px, incorporated CPU
Mainboard with CPU ARM Cortex A8, 256 MB RAM, NAND memory on 1 GB, high resolution axes control.
2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
Key Reading/Decoding System
2 axes, guided by stepper motors through linear moves, interpolated through high precision ball screws
7 clamps are available: A, B, C, D for laser keys; G for edge cut automotive keys; H for Tibbe keys (6 spaces), S for Simplex keys.
Widia ø 2.5 mm for laser and Tibbe keys / ø 1.5 mm for edge cut keys
125W (50W in stand-by)
Width:11.8"; Depth:14"; Height:13.7"
Machine body 36.3 lbs. / Console 1.7 lbs.